Tuesday, July 14, 2009

20 Weeks (and a few days)...

So, 20 weeks has brought on new fun - morning sickness is now morning sickness and not afternoon sickness! Yeah, I almost threw up this morning. I have dry-heaved the past few days. So, I am back to taking a Zofran in the morning. Luckily, I got a new prescription from my doctor two weeks ago - 3 rounds of 20 pills. That should last me at least two months :) I definitely think it is worse this time around than with AJU5. By this point with her, I was feeling well most days. Around week 22, I had some bad days, but we were traveling and eating differently, which may have caused part of the problem. All I can say is ugh!

Thursday I have the "big" ultrasound. AJU1 won't be able to come because he leaves on a work trip that day. My parents will be here, but I think I will just tell them I have a doctor's appointment until I get back. We like to wait until delivery to find out the gender, but my mom likes to know! This way I won't have her pestering me :) They can watch AJU5 while I am gone anyways!

Oh, and I do have a little baby belly these days. It is a little flabbier than I would like, but if I wear certain shirts it does look like I am pregnant (vs. just being chubby). Unfortunately those tops are three-quarter sleeves and it is almost 100 here today. So, I am stuck with the t-shirts that just leave me looking a little chubby...

3 comments:

Nowheymama said...

So glad to hear things are mostly going well!

Jen L. said...

How exciting! I found out this week that my Dad sometimes takes Zofran. I asked if he had morning sickness. He doesn't find me nearly as funny as I do, apparently. :)

Coach Mom said...

I am sorry to hear the morning sickness is not fading...but let me say that there is no way you look chubby....pregnant definitely, but not chubby! You carry pregnancy very well!