Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another Good Appointment

I had my check-up today. Junior #3 is doing just fine. Heart rate was in the low 150s (I forget the actual number though). I have the anatomical ultrasound in 2 weeks and my next doctor's appointment in 4.

I gained 3 pounds in 4 week s- better than the 6 pounds in 5 weeks I did in May! Hopefully I am just gaining it all early :)

I did ask about when I have to decide about the VBAC/c-section thing. She said I have a long time (I am guessing September). The one thing she did say is that we would schedule a c-section either way - but if I decide I want to try a VBAC it will be after the due date (since they won't induce you if you have had a c-section). I am totally cool with that.

Oh, and I am glad I showed up early for the appointment - they got be back VERY quickly because the patient before me was late! I was out of there pretty close to my appointment time.

1 comment:

Jen L. said...

Glad it went well. Are you guys finding out what you're having this time?