So, we are staying home for Christmas. We decided traveling with an almost 1 month old was just not going to be any fun! Luckily, we have friends in town who aren't traveling either, so they are coming over around 12:30 Christmas day. So, it will be 4 adults, a 2 yr old, a 1 yr old, and an almost 1 month old for Christmas dinner!
So, to the insanity part... Here is what I am planning on for dinner;
Turkey (10lb)
Ham
Homemade rolls
Twice baked potatoes
Jelly salad
Olives
Green beans
Sparkling cider
Now, my husband isn't inept in the kitchen, but he is going to be busy entertaining AJU5 Christmas morning I bet... So, I get to do all of that myself - plus feed AJU6 when he is hungry! Hopefully I will survive...
2 comments:
Yum!
How is he almost 1 month old already??
WOW! Good luck--I hope it's great! I agree--how is AJU6 already a month old? GAH!
Post a Comment