Monday, January 18, 2010

FAIL!

Okay, so I have so many blog ideas these days that involve pictures. But, I am never able to get the pictures taken, downloaded onto my computer, and then write a post. I used to be able to blame my husband since he did the picture downloading, but when we changed to Windows 7 and upgraded computers, that isn't an excuse. So, it is all on me.

I want to post about AJU6's baby shower on Saturday. I want to write a post about baby clothes and how even one brand can't be consistent with size. I want to show off pictures of AJU5 at the park and AJU6 playing on his mat. But, they will have to wait. I thought about downloading the pictures today, but then I realized my battery was almost dead. So, I had to charge the battery before doing anything else (currently charging). Then I have to remember to take the pictures off of the camera later today when I have a chance. I don't like to do it when AJU5 is around because she steals the camera. Yes - it is one of her favorite toys. She loves to carry it everywhere. It really makes taking pictures of her hard unless she is distracted. And, when she is distracted, I don't get good facial shots normally.

Okay, so I think that is about it. AJU5 did do well at the meeting on Friday and fairly well at church yesterday. AJU6 is letting me sleep quite a bit at night, so I am not dragging too much. And, life in general is going fairly well.

Maybe by Friday I will have good posts with pictures...

No comments: