Friday, June 13, 2008

Walks- a Magical Thing


Yesterday we went to the library. It ia about a mile walk to the library, and she fell asleep early on. She stayed asleep for most of the time at the library, and then fell asleep on the way home. I decided to keep walking for a while because I knew she would wake up once we got home (i.e. when the motion stopped). All in all, we were gone for about 2 hours.

On top of making her sleep, they seem to be helping me loose all of the maternity weight I gained. I stepped on the scale yesterday, and I am down to 152.5. I weighed almost 200 lbs when she was born. I thought I might have gained some weight this past week because I have been snacking a lot (because I was hungry), but I had actually lost a little bit of weight. My goal is go get to at least 145- the lightest I remember weighing since high school.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your baby is absolutely adorable!! *squeezes cheeks* Also, good luck on your weightloss. I've sucked it up and joined Weight Watchers (online) again. It's going okay, but you are definitely inspirational!