Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bad Day?

  1. AJU5 woke up every 1.5 to 2 hours last night. We hope it is either because she napped horribly yesterday (and today) or teething (maybe tooth 9 is on the way???). She had been doing fairly well before this!
  2. She found the power button on my computer. She turned in on and off repeatedly. Hitting her hand and telling her no did nothing to stop her. Now there is tape over the buttons.
  3. While I dried my hair and AJU1 took a shower, AJU5 was in our bath tub. She found the faucet and got herself soaking wet! Luckily there was enough time to dry the clothes int he dryer before church.
  4. AJU5 choked on pizza crust. She forgot to finish eating.swallowing it before drinking. So, she coughed up a nice milking bread mixture.
  5. AJU5 has also gotten in trouble for trying to empty the trash can, pinching, biting and scratching.
It has been a long 24 hours... Luckily I got a little nap while she napped after church.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ugh! What's up with the no sleeping?? I feel your pain and I also hope they get it together soon. J is into everything, too, and I forgot how hard it is to deal with when they really don't understand why they can't do stuff. Fun times :)

Anonymous said...

We actually had a cardboard box covering up the harddrive on our computer at one point, just to keep Mimi away from it. She liked the CD tray and kept opening and closing and opening and closing...

Jen L. said...

YIKES! She's keeping you on your toes, huh? Yeah, Dean found my wireless card (I had an external USB one because the internal one broke) and destroyed it and my USB ports. Hence, the new computer.
I hope you get some rest today!