First, I now weigh less than I did in September! I had gained a little weight with the pregnancy (I only had very mild morning sickness), but now I weigh 148 pounds (I was 150 in September). My goal is to maintain between 140 and 145 pounds.
Second, AJU5 definitely knows the difference between her cup and me. In the middle of the night, she will sip out of the cup, and then throw it. It will take playing, etc to get her to go back to bed. So, nursing is a lot less painful for me.
Third, I m getting good at getting her into bed while asleep (from a walk). The hardest thing is getting her jacket and shoes off! But I am two for two after story time!
Finally, thank you to everyone that prayed for me and encouraged me through the miscarriage. Although it was a sad time, I think it was also a growing time for me. Thank you!
3 comments:
Hahahaha-- she throws her cup! I guess she knows how to express a preference!
So happy that you are feeling better.
The sleep transfer is a valuable skill--put that on your mommy resume.
I let Charlie sleep in his down vest and hat the other day so I wouldn't have to wake him up. Bad mommy! At least he was extra cozy.
Post a Comment