Saturday, January 3, 2009

Not a good start to the new year...

Thursday - New Years Day - marked 10 weeks of my second pregnancy. That night, I bled like crazy, miscarrying Junior #2. I had an ultrasound yesterday to confirm what had happened. The hardest part for me right now is I have pictures of this Junior from an ultrasound on December 9th. I haven't looked at them the past few days, but I know they are there. My husband has been great through all of this. AJU5 wasn't happy yesterday because I couldn't care for her (I passed out twice while returning to bed from the bathroom). But today I am doing better (I can actually sit up for more than 10 minutes without getting light headed - yippie!).

I don't know how much I will write about this in the upcoming days and weeks. I might just read blogs and not comment. Who knows how I will feel...

5 comments:

Stacie said...

I'm so sorry. That is an awful start to the new year. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sarah said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I am thinking of you and your family, and I hope you feel better soon.

Becca said...

Oh I am so so very sorry. That is awful news. I am glad you are alright, physically, and starting to feel better. I'm so sorry. I'll be praying for you and your family.

Jen L. said...

I am so, so sorry to hear this. Please know that you're in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself.

Marianne said...

I'm so so sorry. You and your family are in my prayers.