Monday, January 5, 2009

Pictures from Christmas


Opening the "Grandkids" gift (AJU5 and all of her cousins)


Sitting on her present - a box of cool bathtoys!


Still on the bath toys - with her steering wheel.


Opening her birthday presents (notice that Cousin G is as interested in her presents as she is).



*******************************************************


Things are going okay today. I had a headache in the night and had to sleep in this mroning until it calmed down. AJU1 stayed home until I was up. Physically, I would say I am about 75% these days. Emotionally I am about 90% (didn't cry much at all yesterday). So, hopefully things will continue to improve. I don't see my doctor again until the 13th (she is on call at the hospital today and then on vacation for the rest of the week), so hopefully by then I will be almost 100%.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jen L. said...

Glad you're feeling some better today.
Love the pictures! AJU5 looks great in her jeans.

Marianne said...

*hugs to you*

Those pictures are just darling!

Sarah said...

Such cute pictures!! She has such pretty hair. Glad you're starting to feel better.

Becca said...

She's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love the steering wheel, looks like she is really going somewhere :0)