Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hallelujah!

I didn't not have to get out of bed last night! She was definitely cranky from about 3pm until 6:30 when we put her down. I gave her some Motrin before bed (teething like crazy again on top of the runny nose - but no fever). We heard her around 8:30, but it was a very short cry period. I think I heard her again around 10:30 - again very short. I didn't hear anything from then until 5:30* this morning! Now, she could have cried and I didn't hear it. AJU1 shut the door to our bedroom, so hearing her is slightly harder. But, I have heard her before with the door shut (and did around 10:30, but I wasn't asleep yet).

I woke up around 3:30 and was surprised it was so late! I then woke up quite a bit until she cried at 5:30. But five good ours of sleep is great! A year and a half ago I would have thought that was bad sleep! Now if she will only keep it up!

*I think around 5 the alarm on AJU1's cell phone went off - AJU5 must have turned it on last night when she got a hold of his cell phone (and he hadn't locked the keys). Luckily I was half awake anyways!

4 comments:

Jen L. said...

Hallelujah, indeed! Maybe this is a turning point. I hope so. SO glad you got a good night's sleep! I'll bet you feel like a new woman!

Sarah said...

sooooooo jealous :)

Corinne Cunningham said...

That's fantastic!! :)

I forget, how does it feel to sleep that much?? Hah!

Corie said...

Yay!
So glad you got a full night's rest!

Here's to another good night tonight.