AJU5 is in love with shoes now! She will walk in mine (until she steps out of them). She will carry them around the house (mine and AJU1's mainly because hers don't have shoe laces - which makes them harder to carry around). She empties the shoe rack as much as possible (sometimes I get lazy and don't put them back). She also knows that shoes go on her feet and she tries to put them on herself. Sometimes she tries to put the second shoe on the foot that already has a shoe though... But, she also loves to take her shoes off and throw them! I guess it is a love/hate relationship! She is like her daddy and likes to have her toes free a lot of the time!
We finally got a walk in today! Monday she napped later than normal, so by the time she woke up from the afternoon nap it was time for dinner. Tuesday and Wednesday we had wind advisories, so I decided a walk would not be fun (walking to the mailbox was fun enough!). Technically we did walk a little on Tuesday though - at work when we went to pick up exams, etc. Today was still a little breezy, but we made it to the library and back. The other issue with walks these days is that AJU5 wants to do the walking. I either have to let her out of the stroller or listen to whining and crying. It makes it hard to get an hour walk in! Hopefully she will outgrow this or at least learn to walk faster :)
2 comments:
Your walks sound nice-- I cannot wait until it's warm enough to walk again!!
Dean is going through the shoe phase, too. He is obsessed with our shoe rack. He likes to eat the shoes more than wear them, though.
Post a Comment