I LOVE YOUR CABINETS! AJU5's cute, too. ;) That IS a big old mess! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go pick up the books strewn across our living room.
Oh dear! Charlie used to do this. I finally gave in and gave him his own cabinet. I filled it with plastic kid bowls and cups and let him have at it. If he started to mess with another cabinet I carried him to his cabinet and told him "This is Charlie's cabinet." Eventually he got it and I could tell him "Don't touch those, you can play in your cabinet." and he would comply.
4 comments:
she looks so intent on her mess-- also-- wow-- that's a big mess for little girl
I LOVE YOUR CABINETS! AJU5's cute, too. ;)
That IS a big old mess! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go pick up the books strewn across our living room.
Oh dear! Charlie used to do this. I finally gave in and gave him his own cabinet. I filled it with plastic kid bowls and cups and let him have at it. If he started to mess with another cabinet I carried him to his cabinet and told him "This is Charlie's cabinet." Eventually he got it and I could tell him "Don't touch those, you can play in your cabinet." and he would comply.
Messy, but endlessly entertaining!
And I like your cabinets, too.
Post a Comment