Monday, March 9, 2009

Edible?

AJU5 is trying to eat everything these days. She is NOT HAPPY when I tell her she can't put something in her mouth or if I take something away from her. Today's candidates for edible or not are:
Twistable crayon (luckily these aren't as bad as regular crayons, but she is still getting some in her mouth)
Hair clips
Pennies

The hard thing is that I can't find the hair clips and change when I go to clean up! She is great at finding hidden things. The hair clips are the hardest though because she pulls them out of my hair sometimes. So they end up all over the house! I guess I need to baby proof some more!

Last Sunday I think she ate a pencil eraser at church (someone left it in a pew, and she found it and chewed it off). She also got some crayon ingested on Wednesday and Thursday (at church and story time). Luckily she has yet to choke on anything or eat anything too hardful for her (she did eat some Desitin, but at her age, it isn't a poison issue per se).

Off to go check and make sure she isn't eating else she shouldn't be!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL at pencil eraser! Jack likes stickers, paper, and crayons.

Jen L. said...

Dean also likes pennies from the couch cushions, stickers, boxes and keys.