Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hi!

It's AJU5 here. Yeah, I know it is 8pm and I should be sleeping, but I don't want to sleep. See, I got cranky and sleepy at 6:30, so Mommy put me to bed. But it was still light outside. So, I didn't want to go to sleep for the night. I wanted to play! So, I cried and cried and cried. Eventually Mommy felt sorry for me and got me out of bed. We have been playing for about 30 minutes now. and I don't know if I am going to want to go to bed soon or not. Sunday night I didn't go to bed until 7:30 because we had church until 7. Last night Mommy and Daddy had class, so I got to stay up until almost 9pm. So, tonight was the first night I could go to sleep before 7 since this Day Light Savings thing happened. I don't know if I like it. It is dark when I wake up now, and it is light when Mommy tries to put me to bed. This is just wrong. It should be the other way around!

Well, I better go play some more. If I spend too much time just sitting here, Mommy will think I am tired and put me to bed again! Bye!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ugh. Daylight Savings sucks. My kiddies are a mess. Bah. Hope everyone sleeps soon!!

Corie said...

Oh, hope she gets straightened out soon.

We were fortunate with the time change. Chloe had been going to bed at 6:30pm. We wanted her to go to bed later, with summer approaching and the time change was perfect for us. So now, bath starts at 7pm and bedtime around 7:30.

Jen L. said...

Hey, AJU5, it's Dean. Isn't it fun to mess with our moms!?!? It took my mom FOUR tries to get me to take a nap today! haaaaaa! I know what you mean about going to bed when it's still light outside. I mean, where are we, Alaska? Keep up the good work...I'll ring you on my toy cell phone!