I have only bought two brands of diapers for AJU5 - Kirkland (Costco) and Huggies - because I like to buy the huge boxes at Costco. The price for the two brands is almost identical, so I have gone back and forth as to which ones to buy. One thing I have learned is that the fitted diapers are better! The Kirkland ones now are slimmer in the leg region than the basic Huggies (Huggies Supreme are even narrower but a lot more expensive). So, we are on Kirkland diapers these days. AJU5 was having diaper leaks during nap time with the Huggies. There has only been one possible leak with the Kirklands - and that was last night. She wore the same diaper for about *18 hours, so I am not surprised! I actually excepted more of a leak than I felt (one small spot on her shorts - not completely soaked) when I got her up this morning.
So, conclusion- look for fitted diapers. You want ones than curve in around the legs to fit better and not leak. I bet they are also more comfortable because the little oens don't have to walk so bow-legged.
What is your experience with disposible diapers?
*AJU5 was so off schedule yesterday. She refused her nap, although she did rest in bed for about an hour (just didn't sleep). Then she fell asleep in the car on the way to Target (around 1:30) and spent 30 minutes sleeping in her car seat there (in the parking lot, sweating like crazy - but we needed a few things so I wasn't going home). Then she wanted night-night at 4:30. I thought she was just going to nap for an hour or two. Instead, she slept until 7:15 this morning! That is why she didn't get a diaper change and didn't sleep in pajamas.
2 comments:
Pampers Swaddlers are my absolute favorite disposable diapers! They've improved them through the years just in the time I've had kids too. I get a little bummed when the kids move up to the size that starts Pampers Cruisers, and we have to leave the Swaddlers.
I've tried a ton of different brands of diapers through the years, and I always return to Pampers. I prefer the Swaddlers, followed by the Cruisers...so I've got a Sam's Club Membership to buy them in bulk. In my experiences, cheaper diapers are cheaper in cost AND quality....we end up going through more of them due to leaks, diaper rashes, they fall apart with activity of mobile babies, and the tabs break off...so it is not a financial savings for us in the end.
(I've got the opposite preference when it comes to Pull-Ups...I prefer Huggies brand over Pampers...but that is probably a different product review topic!)
spreadLove Pampers Baby Dry and Swaddlers. We also use Huggies overnights. I have hated every generic diaper I have tried, which is a bummer
Post a Comment