This is what her room looks like when it is clean. The futon will go when we get the bunk beds. We haven't decided for sure what wall gets the bunk beds and which wall gets the crib though (and eventually where the two beds go when they are taken apart). As you can see, it is a boring room right now - no real decoartions. I want to put at least two sets of pictures up (of hot air balloons) once we decide where the "empty" walls will be. I haven't decided if I am going to hang the "Jesus Loves Me" needle work (in the book shelf now) or not. It was my husband's when he was a little kid, and it is very nice. But, I just don't know where I would put it! Same thing goes for the Pooh rug thing on top of the dresser now - was my husband's and looks nice. But, I don't know where I would put it...

2 comments:
Hi, I"m back! I love her room, especially the futon. I cannot believe you are already halfway through your pregnancy!
Wow, I can't believe it's time for you to start working out the logistics of two! Time seems to be flying!
My daughter's room is my favorite one to play around in, moving things and adding different elements. I just posted pictures last week! I like the hot air balloon idea though - I think that will be fun and attractive for little ones. Do you plan on having somewhat-matching bedding for the beds? I think different primary colors would be great with the hot air balloons.
So excited for you!
Post a Comment