Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baby Shower

So, my friends from church through AJU6 and I a baby shower. They offered to throw one before he was born, but I decided it would be more fun for all to wait until January. Since we didn't know the gender, there really wasn't much we wanted/needed before he was born! We had fun eating, fellowshipping, and opening presents. And of course, many of hte ladies got a chance to hold the guest of honor, which they loved! So, here are some pictures from Saturday!

<
Me opening presents - not the flabby belly that I so hope goes away!


AJU5 with a present from little E (in the pink dress) which big friend E helped open.


The guest of honor not sure what is going on.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nowheymama said...

So CUTE.

Jen L. said...

What a good idea to wait til after the birthday/holiday madness! AJU6 looks so cute! Glad you had a good shower. :)

Sarah said...

How nice! I think you look excellent-- very pulled-together, which is no small feat with 2 little kids. AJU6 is so alert and cute-- love the pics (AJU5, too-- she is totally a little girl now, huh? They grow up SO FAST)

Becca said...

You do look great! AJU6 is SO CUTE. Love that last picture!!