Saturday, July 19, 2008

Busy Week!

We have had a busy week. First, we had VBS from 10am to 2pm. We also had the normal house work to do as well (we are currently working on tiling AJU5's bathroom and replacing the sliding glass door to the office). Then, my parents were here Wednesday night through this morning. My mom can get on our nerves easily (she gets on my siblings nerves too - and my dad completely understands our frustrations with her), so that added to the busy-ness.

We went out to eat last night in honor of my birthday (which is Monday). I decided to go to the same place we went last year. But, unlike last year, I didn't throw up at the restaurant (in the bathroom). I ended up having a kidney infection then - but it took until Monday night/Tuesday morning to figure that out. I thought it had been just a stomach bug (as did my doctors' office when I called Monday morning because I had thrown up so much). So, I have vowed to have a better birthday this year!

AJU5 is getting more adventurous. She pulled herself up on the entertainment center this morning. She also got over her dislike of grass - as evidenced by her pulling it out and eating it at church during VBS. Because yesterday was also water games at VBS, she got to spend time in a swimming pool for the first time - well - first time with water in it. She seemed to enjoy it. Hopefully this week I can take her to the pool so she can really play. I might also buy her a pool of her own...

Sorry this post is so scatter-brained. AJU5 has not been sleeping well at night (lots of cries and wimpers in her sleep), so I am tired...

Here is a picture of her in the grass at VBS...

No comments: