Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Food!

AJU5 has become very independent at times - feeding herself even! I have to help her get the food out of the bowl, but she can get it in her mouth. Now, she does make more of a mess this way, but it is fun! I normally feed her about 2/3 of her food and then let her do the last third if she wants the spoon.

She was not a fan of the texture of watermelon, so we moved to carrots. She seems to like0 the carrots! For breakfast, she has been eating banana. She eats between 1/2 and a whole large banana each morning! She also drank from her sippy cup yesterday! She hadn't been finishing her bottle, so I decided to try the cup. She drank about 2 oz out of it - so I was happy! I think she isn't a fan of the bottle right now because she is teething. She has been chewing on her fingers more than normal and has been overly cranky. Three Little Teethers teething tablets before bed last night did help her sleep though!

Her are some recent pictures of her eating!


Left: Eating a Teething Biscuit (Organic Barley) Right: Feeding Herself Grean Beans


Above: Feeding Herself Carrot!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: