Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Vertical!
We are at the office today because I had to meet a student. After meeting with the student, I decided to hang around for about 30 minutes until my office mate was done with class (she hasn't seen AJU5 in a few weeks). So, we went to the main office to hang out the the secretaries, et al. She was crawling around and keeping them entertained when our scheduler came in. He decided to see if she could stand up. So, we put her bottle and a "toy" she was playing with on a box. She considered kneeling (which she has done before), but wasn't sure. So, I helped her to the kneeling position. Then, with just a hand behind to make sure she didn't fall down, she stood up on her own! Her hands were still on the box - but she was standing up! She is also scooting a little bit when standing, so before too long she will be cruising... uh oh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so good! She is really early to do that! Good for her and you.
Post a Comment