Thursday, July 3, 2008

This Would Have Been Easier A Year Ago...

I caught the wonderful stomach bug this past weekend. I have been fighting stomach issues since the middle of the night on Sunday. Unfortunately, I can't just lay in bed and rest. AJU5 will have only so much time on the bed. So, I have camped out in what will be our bedroom with the laptop and pillows. She has toys in here and a lot of room to play. But, she seems to like to play with the laptop the most. I keep having to figure out what she has hit and undo it. But, we are getting by!

On to more fun things:
She can hold her bottle now if she wants to. Key words - Wants to! Sometimes she still makes AJU1 or myself hold it for her.
She did great at Costco on Tuesday in the big kid seat on the cart. We had tried it before at Lowes and such, but never at Costco. Plus, on the other attempts, she melted by the end. This time she was happy even when we got out to the car!
She has figured out how to get her hands on the top of the step into the dining room. She even got off her knees and up on her feet yesterday. She also managed to get into an almost seated position there once - I am glad she didn't try to sit though because she probably would have knocked her head on the entertainment center right behind her!

Hope everyone has a great 4th of July!

No comments: