Tomorrow AJU5 and I head to my parents - without my husband who is still on his work trip (and hence won't get to go with us). We will be flying Southwest and have to change planes once (both flights are short - 1 hr 40 minutes and then a 50 minutes flight - so hopefully she will do well. We flew Southwest to my inlaws in May, so she does have experience.
One advantage of flying Southwest - she can have her own seat as long as the flights aren't full. I got up early this morning and checked in, so we are A21 on both flights. That means we can get good seats!
What I am not looking forward to is managing all of our stuff! We will have one bag checked, her umbrella stroller, he car seat, and the diaper bag. If not everything fits in the diaper bag, we might end up with another bag of food as well. Luckily I can loop the car seat on to the stroller if she is in it...
Well, I better go start packing my stuff. I already packed 2/3 of her stuff...
2 comments:
Taking the stroller is such a good idea. Originally I thought when travelling with Charlie by myself that it would be too much of a hassle, but believe me, when you need a bathroom break? It's nice to have someplace clean to stick the kiddo. Good luck! Strangers are very friendly and helpful when you need it. (like folding up the stroller at the gate, etc).
Love your new layout!
Good luck :)
Post a Comment