Here is AJU5 "eating" lettuce at Costco. I am 99% sure none of it was actually swallowed, but it kept her busy while I ate my salad (she had already had her lunch).
Here is AJU5 in the cart at the tire center (at Costco). They said it would take about 2 hours to get my tires changed... it took 3! Luckily I did get her to take a nap in my arms and then she played for a while in the tire center. I put her in the cart to contain her while I put away a few things - and of course - she stood up...
After Costco, we went to Babies-r-Us. First, let me say I am glad they have a mother's room so I can feed her (I had a bottle, but she was refusing it). One mom was walking around the store with her baby attached (and not covered in that area) - but I could NEVER do that... After eating, we looked at a bunch of stuff. She was fussy, so I put her down so she could crawl a little while I looked at the clearance rack. She got to the cart after a while and stood up. I tried to pick her up, but she had a very good grip on it. So I slowly pushed it. Later, while I was looking at more clearance stuff, she got back tot he cart and took off on her own! Luckily I am faster than her. But, she had a great time! She made it the whole width of the store. So, I ended up buying her a cart toy so she can practice at home.

No comments:
Post a Comment