AJU5 trapped me in the shower this morning. I bring her in the bathroom with me if she is awake so she doesn't cry. When I got done and was squeegeeing the shower off, I noticed she was standing against the door. I had to bang on the side panel until she got down and crawled over to see what the noise was about. Then, once I was headed out of the shower, she climbed in. This isn't the first time she has gotten in, of course, but it is fun to see her play around in there. Because her standing don't take too much assistance these days (she used a pillow on Saturday to get upright - and the pillow didn't even squish), she was able to pull herself up in the shower and just stand there watching me get dressed.
In other news, I have to clean out her drawers this week. She is growing out of her 9 month stuff. I put her in a few 12 month things last week, and I realized how much better they fit on her. So, we are going to the store today to buy a few more things. We got a lot of hand-me-down pants and long sleeved tops, but it is still warm here. So, we need to get some onsies and short sleeved tops. Hopefully I can find stuff on sale!
Finally, she got to ride in Daddy's car yesterday for the first time since she came home from the hospital. Normally, we just take my car when we are going out, but it had a huge screw in the tire (and a resulting flat). She gave me a funny look the first time I put her in, but by the fourth time (back and forth to church twice), she was very content. I wonder what she will think of my car today?
2 comments:
What a little smarty pants! That's so cute that she noticed the car was different!! Also, have a fabulous time shopping for girl's clothes (oh so much more fun, I imagine, than shopping for boys' clothes)-- Target has some adorable stuff!!
I am having that same issue with summer clothes. My son Sumo has outgrown all of his summer clothes but I am trying to squeeze another six weeks of wear out of them as it probably won't start being marginally cooler here until October (at least). If he has to look like an overstuffed sausage so be it!
Post a Comment