Thursday, August 7, 2008

I Guess We Hit Seperation Anxiety Stage?

AJU5 is very clingy these days. The worst part of it is trying to get her to sleep. She used to go down without too much of an issue - about 2-4 minutes of crying was it. Now she will cry and cry and cry until we get her out (even after 20 minutes she is still crying). I did get her to go down yesterday, but it wasn't easy. She wants to play on me, which is okay as long as I am not trying to work. The funny thing is that she loves attention. So, at work when I bring her to the main office she is happy! At church - Happy! At home - not so happy :(

Oh - funny story from last night at church! Our pastor's daughter got a lip piercing a month or two ago. AJU1 and I don't like it one bit (we are very conservative...). So, AJU5 crawled over to her and stood up against her chair. She picked AJU5 up and, per norm, AJU5 decided to play with her mouth. but she noticed the stud and was instantly interested in pulling it out! It was funny to watch her try and keep AJU5 away from it. My husband and I cracked up on the way home. We had jocked before about pulling it out - and our daughter tried to do it for us!

1 comment:

McMurtrey said...

I think that is so funny! I don't like extreme piercing either!! Trust a baby to try and make things right!