AJU5 turned 9 months old yesterday. She didn't get steak because I guess i didn't make it clear to AJU1 that I wanted to go out to eat (he thought I was going to cook steak...). But, she will get it tonight when I do cook it (we had left over pizza yesterday).
It is hard to believe that she has been out of me as long as she was in me. The days a flying by faster than I imagined. The nights aren't though. She woke up at least 7 times between 8:30 and 3:00 last night. Then she insisted on sleeping ON me the rest of the evening. She won't take a snuggly to sleep with. Her comfort item(s) are her pacifiers. I put her down with at least two - one in her mouth and one in her hand. If I can find more, she gets one in each hand. The others I put to the side so I can find them easily when she wakes up. Tomorrow night I am going to let her cry a bit more I think. AJU1 will be out of town with work, so I don't have to worry about him not getting enough sleep.
She is asleep now, so I should get some work done I guess...
1 comment:
For serious, the sleep thing is KILLING me. The pedi we saw yesterday was all about sleep training, and we may give it a shot because I am the walking dead!
Happy b-day to your little peanut. Jack is 5 months old today :)
Post a Comment