Friday, September 19, 2008

A First...

I had my annual exam this morning. That means AJU5 was still in her pj's come lunch time because AJU1 didn't think about changing her. So, I let her eat in just her diaper since she got avocado. After lunch it was bath time. Everything was going normally. I was splashing in the tub (with my feet) and making her laugh uncontrollably. A few times I was afraid she might be crying because of the gasping she was doing (but they were just laughs like her mommy's). I heard AJU1 upstairs, so I went to see where he was (poke my head out the door). When I came back, I saw it...

IT...

Her first pooping in the bathtub...

Luckily it was easy to clean and she was about done with playing anyways. AJU1 came and got her out of the tub while I washed it out. I still need to disinfect the toys though...

In other news, I am down to 150 lbs. My goal is 140, although I haven't weighed that in YEARS. Hopefully I will get there before we are ready to try for number 2 though.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Oh man, that is the WORST!! Right up there with the swim diaper pooping. Congrats on the weight loss. I am looking forward to looking normal again too.

Corie said...

Congrats on nearing your weight goal!!!

Oh yeah, the poop in the tub. Fun, fun. Chloe still takes a bath in a lil mess bathtub in the sink, but she pooped in in the other week. And, breastmilk poop is so runny, so it was loads of fun to clean!!! :)