Indecisive!
I am definitely indecisive. AJU1 and I get into arguments because I refuse to decide sometimes. Making decisions for myself isn't too hard. Making decisions for AJU5 isn't bad yet either. But making a decision for another person who may have an opinion is HARD. I don't want to make the wrong decision. So, I often refuse to make one at all. I am getting better at it though. I think it is because I know what I want more. If I have a strong opinion then I am not afraid to voice it. But, I still struggle when I don't care either way. How can you make a decision when you don't have any feelings on the matter?
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
In other news, AJU5 is still having sleeping issues. She was up about every two hours last night. AJU1 even tried to get her back down after the first wake-up, but the only think that would calm her was playing (other than nursing). I think she might be getting molars...
She is eating well though. She has had two pears already today (4 halves - canned)! She has also had some cheerios, chicken, peas, and veggie sticks. She does love to eat!
3 comments:
Ooh, those veggie sticks look good!
I lurve those veggie sticks. Yum. Maybe the boys and I will go to TJ's after nap, in fact.
I, too, am indecisive about silly things-- where do you want to eat, what movie should we see, etc. But my real "I" is inexplicable-- just ask my husband!!
Right now I feel like an IDIOT--I just shot myself in the eye with jalepeno juice! YOW!
Ok, we should seriously just meet up in the middle with these two sleepless babies and take turns napping. One can feed/play with the kids, the other can nap. What do you think?:)
We're going for Dean's flu shot tomorrow, so I'll be begging the doctor for some advice, which I will share if it's good!
Post a Comment