Active. Being a wife and mother definitely keeps me active. Between the chasing around of AJU5 and the basic household chores, I don't have too much time to be lazy. Now, I love to just sit and read or watch tv, so being a mom and wife is probably a good thing.
My sisters and my mom have all dealt with weight problems. I am 4 inches (or more) taller than all three of them, but I weigh the least most of the time. My mom has lost a lot of weight in the last two years through strict dieting and walking. But I don't think she would have done this without some health concerns popping up (blood pressure, early signs of diabetes, etc). My sisters don't have that push yet. As a result, I try to be more active than I have to - taking AJU5 for walks, etc.
What A words would you use to describe yourself as a mom and/or wife?
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
As a way to keep the posts going for the month, I am going to post about a different adjective/letter each day. There will also be a few other posts throughout - like AJU5's 11 month birthday and Thanksgiving. Hopefully I can come up with some good adjectives!
3 comments:
LOVE the letters idea!
I sometimes feel like my A word is "all-encompassing." At my job, I kind of have to be all things to all people. I"m the hub of communication for productions, so multi-tasking is a must for me. I try to make each day count and get a variety of things done, but also expose Dean to a variety of things, whether that be reading different books, playing in a different part of the yard or visiting a new place in town.
PS - sorry about the crass language. I couldn't help myself.
Hey-- good idea with the letters!
I am available, which sounds a little boring, but is better than the alternative!!!
Post a Comment