Saturday, November 15, 2008

M is for...

Mellow.

I can be very mellow and laid back. I like to go with the flow. I hate to disrupt things. Now, if you get enough sugar (or possibly caffeine) in me, my mellow state goes out the window. But, otherwise I am very low-key. We aren't ones to go out on a regular basis. AJU1 and I both grew up with few friends nearby. So, we are used to entertaining ourselves. A good weekend for us (prior to AJU5 and the house remodel) involved watching a movie or two, playing some on the XBox (AJU1 playing, me watching most of the time), and about once a month - a hike. The XBox involved friends both here and town and throughout the world (friends in the military stationed overseas, etc). I never liked going to clubs - they were just too crowded for me. So a mellow lifestyle is what I live...

Sorry for the rambling. It has been a busy day. We grouted the last of the tile, made a dump run, and went to a Ladies Meeting at church. All of that on top of a very bad night sleep (3, 1, 1, 1 - stayed up with AJU1 for 1, 2, 2 hrs sleep)! Hopefully I can think better tomorrow!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

We have had bad sleep, too :(

My M is moody for sure!

Hope you have a good night tonight!!

Jen L. said...

My m is "Mama." I"ve always been a mother hen, even before I was a mother. It comes in handy at work sometimes.