Saturday, November 1, 2008

To NaBloPoMo or Not....

November is the national blogging month where they want you to blog daily. Now I have to decide if I am going to do it or not. The biggest problem will be Thanksgiving while we are at the in-laws for a week. I don't know if I will be able to blog then or not. I could set up post to automatically post for those days, but I am not sure.

Last night went fairly well. We got our first trick-or-treaters when we were getting ready to go vote. I was upstairs looking to see if we needed our voter id cards or not when the door bell rang. Since I was upstairs, AJU1 got the opportunity to give out candy at Halloween for the first time in his life! We then went a voted - NO LINE! - in a swing state! It was a great choice of when to vote. I will post a picture of AJU5 outside of the voting place later. When we got home, we went ahead and turned on the lights (since I was making dinner anyways). We got more than I expected. We turned off the lights when we went upstairs to put AJU1 to bed. We got one more set of kids while we were getting her in her pjs, and then it was quiet the rest of the night.

Now we are getting ready to go on a short hike this morning with one of my husband's coworkers and his 5 year old son. We are only going as far as the 5 year old can go, so it should be a lot shorter than last weekend! Now to go get ready...

3 comments:

Jen L. said...

Yay, I'm so glad you are doing NaBloPoMo, too! We can be each other's support systems! ha. Good luck! I think I may do a couple of posts and save them on my desktop for "writer's block" days so I'll still have something to post.

Sarah said...

I wish I could do NaBloPoMo, but I MUST use all my spare time to finish my dissertation! Can't wait to read, though

Anonymous said...

I might be able to pull off non-holiday and non-weekend days, but there is no way I can do NaBloPoMo in its entirety. More power to you though!