Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ready to Go for a Ride!


I bought AJU5 a bike helmet yesterday. So I thought I would try it out on her so she could get used to wearing it. The first time on put it on (see top photo) I crossed the straps in the front. It took me a few minutes to realize that I shouldn't have crossed them (doh!). She seems to like it though. Now we just need to buy a bike trailer. The only problem is that they are EXPENSIVE! If you have one (or know someone who does), what kind is it and what do you think about it? I have looked at quite a few online, but I am still not sure what I want. The only musts for me are:
1. Able to hold two kids (if I am going to spend money on something, I want to be able to use it for a few years at least).
2. Must be able to convert to a stroller or jogging stroller (I don't run, so the jogging is not necessary).
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rima said...

SO CUTE! The last picture is the best! How can you not eat her up?
Sorry, I don't know a thing about bike trailers, though.

KG said...

If you find something good, let me know because I'd like to get one, too. I noticed the ones that claim to fit two kids could only fit the smallest children EVER! There's no way two kids the size of my son would fit in there, but anyway ... I want one, too!

Sarah said...

So cute in the helmet!! I also know nothing about bike trailers :)

Kate said...

Adorable! I don't know anything about bike trailers either. Or even bikes. Although part of me would really like to ditch my car for an SUB (like this one - http://www.xtracycle.com/). But I think I'm a long way off from that right now. And it meets pretty much none of your criteria, except the two kid thing.

So, so cute. Oh my goodness!

Marianne said...

I love these pictures! They're too cute.

and omigosh -- the teeth! When did she start teething?