AJU5 did something for the first time today - she pulled herself up on her walker! It was even on tile - which surprised me even more. She normally just plays with all of the toys on it unless I stand her up and then cheer her on to walk. Last night I moved it to the kitchen/dining room so she had more length to cruise on. So this morning while I was on the couch reading and hoping my stomach would settle (which it now has - stupid PMS I think...), she stood up and started to cruise on her own. I did have to help her when she got stuck on the highchair and then at the end of the road, but she enjoyed and seemed very happy.
Last night she did get steak. She seemed to like it. She ate as much of that as she did the chicken before. She also got some broccoli, waffle fry, and of course Cheerios to top her off. I was surprised to see how many Cheerios she had eaten after everything else. It is nice that she can eat almost everything we do though!
Also, I started a second blog. Read the first post to see what it is about (and why I created a second blog).
Now to stop procrastinating and to get my reading done for my class tonight.
1 comment:
Thanks for the comment!
How exciting that your daughter pulled herself up!! :)
Post a Comment