Efficient
I have to be efficient with just about everything these days. If i am not efficient enough, AJU5 becomes a ball of tears because I am not playing with her. I have to grade as efficiently as possible. I have to clean as efficiently as possible. I have to shop as efficiently as possible. Some times I can take my time, but I definitely have to judge it on her mood at the moment and if I can entertain her in the process.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Now, a question:
I have a bunch of clothes (hand-me-downs) that I don't think I will ever put AJU5 in. Should I donate them to Goodwill or to the local crisis pregnancy center?
(Note: My friend who passed them down has no issues with me passing them on.)
2 comments:
What is up with this age and the "ball of tears!?" Dean had a MELT-DOWN tonight because I put him down to answer the door and get our pizza from the delivery guy! (Because God forbid I put him down long enough to cook!)
So for my E I'd say we also have to be ENERGETIC to keep up with our little ones!
I say whichever of the 2 you think could use them most. I hadn't thought about donating to the Crisis Pregnancy Center. That sounds like a good idea and I'm sure they would appreciate it. I need to find a place like that to take some of Dean's stuff.
I vote for the pregnancy center.
Post a Comment