Tuesday, November 25, 2008

V is for...

Victorious.

I like to win. I hate losing. It is really bad when my husband and I play games - just the two of us - because we both hate losing. I want to be victorious. Luckily, we are both getting better at losing as we get older. But, it still isn't fun to loss.

In the future though, we are going to have to teach AJU5 that it is okay to lose. We aren't going to win all the time when we play games with her, but we also aren't going to let her win every time.

What V word describes you? How good of a loser are you?

2 comments:

Jen L. said...

I hate to lose, too! I should have made my "C" word "Competitive." My husband says it's because I'm an only child. I think it's because my dad never let me win board games when I was a kid.;)

My "V" is "Variety." I have a weird mix of talents and interests. Keeps life interesting!

Sarah said...

That's funny-- Ben and I really competitive, too. Before kids, we used to play games ALL THE TIME. We could seriously fight over some Yahtzee.